There was a time when I was a
great good somewhat okay blogger. 😉 I would respond to people with a quickness, I would post daily and I always was witty, okay maybe not always. I have obviously fallen off the wagon.
Before, I start, I need to inject some cuteness….
I will now reveal in no particular order, my 7 things:
1) I don’t believe in pre-nuptial agreements but I told hubby prior to marriage, that I don’t iron. He has respected that and my mom irons his shirts.
2) I don’t have 1 favorite color.
3) I don’t believe that there is anything that I can’t do – this can and has gotten me into trouble.
4) I used to live for high-fashion now I am most comfortable in jeans and t-shirts and truly appreciate those things that are handcrafted and mostly one-of-a-kind (like moi!).
5) I was a spoiled brat growing up and I desperately don’t want my kids to be like me.
6) I spend way more time *marketing* than *making* when it comes to my Etsy shop.
7) I am learning to appreciate the simple things in life.
I know most of you are shaking in your boots right now, wondering if you will be tagged. 🙂
I am going to tag some of the great people that I have met via Twitter, they may play, they may not.
Thanks Jessie and sorry it took me so long!