I have been tagged a few times and it has been some time since we’ve shared a meme so here we go…
Let’s see, I have been tagged by Mom Loves Being at Home (one of the first folks I met in the blogoshphere), Princess Morange (my first swap partner on Swap-bot), and Sara (homeschooler and crafter extraordinaire).
Now, you chosen ones, this is what you have to do:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, now for my 7 things:
1. I like the show American Gladiator.
2. When I was a child, I was in total awe of Wonder Woman and used to try and spin around and change my clothes. 🙂
3. Sometimes, I can’t sleep at night because my mind is racing with thoughts of stuff that I want to make or do.
4. I love staying at home and feel completely blessed.
5. I love Jeff Gordon, NASCAR, and most country music.
6. I love swapping!!!
7. I have way too many craft interests and it drives my hubby crazy. 🙂
Probably not completely random or weird, but there they are…now to tag 7 people, hmmmmm (if you don’t do memes, don’t feel pressured as my feelings aren’t hurt 😉 …Christie, Brasil, Cindy, Amy, Randi, Katie, and Mystele.