Karen at Only Sometimes Clever tagged me for a middle name meme. This is kinda tricky for me because I use my maiden name as my middle name now that I am married but for the sake of this one, I think I will go with my middle name from birth – why do both have to be longer than Karen’s 3 letter middle name. 😉
Hear are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is La-Kesha which is not to be confused with any other more ethnically sounding names that one might find in a large urban area. The hyphen lends my middle name a sense of style and class. 😀
L is for loving, love, and striving to be lovely in all things so that the love of Christ is seen in and through me.
A is for affable and apples which are delicious in an apple crumb.
K is for the kitchen which is one of my favorite places in my house and world. It is also where I keep my King Arthur flour that I love but I don’t knit in the kitchen.
E is for everything that I have been blessed with and all of the trials that I have endured and for strength to continue being effervescent until I can live in eternity.
S is for salvation, which I am so thankful for because it is free and s is also for selfish, which I have a tendency to be and it is trait that I hope to not pass on to my children.
H is for happy, my general mood and also turkey hotdogs which are yummy.
A is for apathy, something I am trying to rid the world of, care to join me?
Now, I have to tag 7 people because of all of the letters in my middle name. It is probably best that my daughter is not doing this as she has 2 middle names and they total 14 letters with a hyphen (don’t forget it is a sign of high class). I digressed, who to tag…..Redheaded Daughter, Mom Loves Being at Home, Total Transformation, Always a work in progress, Mommy Zabs, and Hidden Art.
One last thing, for all of you tech-savvy folks, can I tag non WordPress people????