This has been tumbling around in my head for quite some time and I look forward to hearing from others.
When I was growing up, the Pastor’s Wife (PW) was a very sweet lady that was always there and always pleasant and always (fill in the blank). The PW at my church is a very sweet lady that is always there and always pleasant and always (fill in the blank). 🙂 My hubby is a licensed Minister (we are of the Baptist faith) in our church and that has allowed me to get to know the PW so I know that she isn’t wonder woman, but before his licensing and getting to know her, I did look for her cape.
That leads me to wonder,
1) – What is your PW like?
2) Do you think she is wonder woman?
3) What is your image/perception of PW’s?
4) If you know your PW, have you found that your image/perception is her reality?
5) What makes your PW special to the congregation?
6) What do you view as the role of the PW?
7) If you are a PW, what do you struggle with as it relates to image/perception and your reality?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.